Come to our OPEN HOUSE on Wednesday, 1/17 to visit our classrooms, meet the teachers, and ask any questions you might have!
We have openings for children ages 2.5-5 years old. Contact us today!
- Two, three, and five half-day Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs are available.
- Full Day Montessori School and Childcare is available for Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten students.
- The children are taught by Montessori trained and certified staff.
- See Admissions for more information or Contact Us to register today!
About a Montessori Education
The Montessori program expands on a traditional preschool program by:
- Offering experiential learning through the five senses
- Increased focus on hand-eye coordination
- Working with each child at his/her individual developmental level
- Utilizing sequenced self-correcting manipulative materials
- Fostering independent thinking as well as cooperative learning
- Providing a rich environment with early introduction to the core academics: Phonics based language curriculum, Math, Geography, Science, Music and Art.
Why Gethsemane Montessori?
The Montessori Early Learning Center (MELC) program at Gethsemane adds an emphasis on Christian education to the Montessori philosophy. Christian teachers daily model and help develop an early relationship with Jesus, emphasizing what the Bible teaches us in Matthew 19:14, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these.”